Last modified: December 19, 2017
RUNDOYEN (“We” or “Us”) respects and values your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.rundoyen.com (our “Website”). This policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Specifically, this policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website;
- From our running coaches (or “Doyens”); and
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to, or be accessible from, our Website.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number;
- Contents of public comments and postings on our Website;
- Records and copies of any correspondence if you contact us;
- Details of transactions and orders you carry out through our Website; and
- Details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, your IP address, browser type, and automatically recorded times and dates.
We collect information:
- Directly from our users when they provide it to us by:
o Filling out forms at the time of purchasing a package; o Subscribing to our online newsletter; o Joining our mailing list; and o Posting comments.
- Through responses to surveys that we might ask our Website users to complete for research purposes;
- Through reports of any problems with our Website;
- When our users enter contests or promotions that We sponsor; and
- Automatically, as our users navigate through and interact with our Website using technologies such as cookies (or browser cookies). *
* A cookie, or browser cookie, is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies through the appropriate setting on your computer. However, then you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
We use Stripe to accept online payments through our Website, Acuity to manage scheduling, Final Surge to provide training logs, and Zoom for video and web conferencing. You can read the companies’ privacy policies by clicking on the appropriate hyperlink above.
Importantly, we do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how any information, including personal and billing information, may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the responsible provider directly.
Users may also provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of our Website (“User Contributions”). Any User Contributions posted on our Website is available to others at its owner’s own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of our Website and We cannot, and do not, guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personally identifiable information, to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you;
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us via newsletters, emails, or other communications;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and RunDoyen, including for billing and collection; and
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process; and
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. We ask you to not share your password with anyone. Please be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Website. This information may be viewed by any user of our Website.
Children Under the Age of Thirteen (13).
Our Website is not directed at children under the age of 13 and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If We learn that We have collected or received information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information.
No one under 13 may provide any information to the Website. So, if you are under 13, please do not register or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features. This includes your name, address, telephone number, email, or any other username.
If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website after we make any changes will indicate acceptance of those changes. Please check the policy periodically for updates. However, if we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our Website.